2 Small Infection Bundles Silicone Prosthetic + Synthetic Pus
About the product
- Realistic, pre-painted, fake bloody wound.
- Encapsulated silicone prosthetic.
- 2 Small Infection Bundles silicone prosthetic (approximate dimensions: 3.25in x 2.25in and 2.5in x 1.75in) + 2ml Synthetic Pus
- For various occasions: for Halloween parties, cosplay or theatrical special effects.
- All prosthetic pieces are made with Platsil Gel 10 Silcione, silicone pigments, Baldiez (Cap Plastic), and flocking powders.
- Single use 2 Small Infection Bundles silicone prosthetic + 2ml Synthetic Pus
- Kit: Single use 2 Small Infection Bundles silicone prosthetic + 2ml Synthetic Pus + 1oz Pros-Aide + cotton swabs
APPLICATION PROCESS OF SILICONE PROSTHETIC
- Adhesive: Pros-Aide
- Dissolving Agents: 100% pure acetone (preferred), or 99% isopropyl alcohol
- Tools: Cotton swabs, small tip paint brush, and small measuring cup
Please select the kit option if you would like to purchase the prosthetic + Pros-Aide and cotton swabs.
- Pour ~10ml (~0.3oz) of pure acetone (preferred) or isopropyl alcohol into a small measuring cup.
- Get silicone prosthetic ready for skin placement.
- Get cotton swab (x1) ready as well as Pros-Aide.
- Dip cotton bud into Pros-Aide and spread adhesive over skin area where you will place prosthetic.
- Make sure the whole area is covered, and use some adhesive also on the prosthetic itself.
- Make sure the adhesive is tacky, or with some adhesives, make sure it has gone from white to clear.
- Glue the silicone prosthetic piece onto the skin, making sure all areas of the piece are glued down.
- Wait 5 minutes for glue and silicone piece to dry.
- The encapsulated area (check photo), needs to be dissolved with pure acetone or isopropyl alcohol.
- Use paint brush or another cotton swab and dip it into acetone or isopropyl alcohol and slowly dissolve the edges.
- Repeat this step the whole way through the silicone prosthetic edge until the ‘flashing edge’ (check photo) is peeled off.
- Use acetone to clean up the edges until your edges are smooth.
- Apply setting powder over the prosthetic and surrounding skin to set the prosthetic, reduce shine, and absorb excess moisture.
- Add blood, pus or additional colors as needed.