Narrative Cosmetics Alcohol Palette Refill Pans - Skin Tones
About the product
- The Narrative Cosmetics alcohol palette refill pans are perfect for customizing our alcohol palettes, or if you just need to restock one color.
- Each color is highly pigmented, water, sweat, and transfer-proof and dries instantly after application.
- To activate, apply 1-3 drops of 99% isopropyl rubbing alcohol directly into the palette cell. Allow 99% alcohol to soak into the color for several seconds for more opaque application. Colors can be applied with a brush or sponge.
- To remove, apply 99% isopropyl rubbing alcohol on a tissue and gently press and wipe. For sensitive skin, remove with isopropyl myristate. Repeat if necessary until product is removed. Cruelty free and vegetarian.
- Colors will appear dry or cracked before activation; Add alcohol to activate the pigments before every application.
Alcohol Palette Refill
You asked, we answered. Our Alcohol Palette Refills are perfect for customizing your makeup palette or refilling a well-worn and favorite shade. Our Skin Tones line includes 12 highly pigmented colors: Beige Tone, Capillary, Chocolate, Deep Blush, Fair Tone, Hazelnut, Light Flesh, Olive, Peach, Soft Yellow, Vein Tone, and Warm Tone.
They are ideal for covering up tattoos or applying realistic SFX makeup to your skin or prosthetics. Create realistic skin tones and textures, such as wrinkles, scars, and other effects, or customize your own shades for the perfect coverage. Each color is water, sweat, and transfer-proof and dries instantly after application.
This product is cruelty-free and vegetarian.
Note: These refill pans are designed to fit perfectly in our new palettes with square corners and will not fit our previous design with rounded corners. Please check your palette before purchasing.
Easy To Use and Remove
Apply 1-3 drops of 99% isopropyl rubbing alcohol or Activator directly into the palette cell. Allow the alcohol to soak into the color for several seconds for a more opaque application.
Colors can be applied with a brush or sponge. Use a brush for more detailed makeup or a sponge for overall or heavier coverage.
Finish with translucent powder to seal the final look. Create a variety of realistic textures and scars on the face or body.
Apply 1-3 spritzes of Remover directly to the skin. Use a tissue to gently press and wipe. Alternatively, apply 99% isopropyl rubbing alcohol on a tissue and press and wipe. For sensitive skin, remove with isopropyl myristate.
Create realistic skin tones and textures, such as wrinkles, scars, and other effects, directly on the skin.
Apply on SFX prosthetics to create subtle effects like skin lesions, bumps, and scars to full-effect masks, body parts, and more.
Blend your own custom shades to flawlessly conceal tattoos, scars, and other face and body marks.