Scar Wax | Color Fair
About the product
- Moldable yet firm wax that can be manipulated to create realistic cuts, bullet holes, a broken nose or finger, and a variety of other shapes
- Additionally, the scar wax can be used to cover eyebrows
- Color & Size: Fair color, 2.5oz jar
- Includes double ended spatula to assist with the wax application
How to use:
- Clean surface and apply a layer of spirit gum, allowing it to become tacky
- Use the included spatula to scoop out desired scar wax
- Apply to surface and blend with petroleum jelly or moisturizer
- Seal with liquid latex and set with translucent powder
- Add cream or alcohol-based paints to color, and blood if desired
Narrative Cosmetics Scar Wax is a moldable wax that can be manipulated to create realistic cuts, bullet holes, a broken nose or finger, and other injuries, as well as cover eyebrows. A double-ended spatula is included for easy application of the wax. Use with spirit gum, petroleum jelly or moisturizer, liquid latex, and translucent powder. Add cream, alcohol-based paints, or blood for additional special effects.
Clean surface and apply spirit gum.
Scoop out wax with the included double-sided spatula.
Apply to surface using the spatula, shaping as needed.
Use petroleum jelly or moisturizer to blend edges.
Seal with liquid latex and set with translucent powder.
Add cream or alcohol-based paints to color, and blood if desired.