Alcohol Drying Blood - Ultra-Realistic Liquid Bloods that Dry to the Touch
About the product
- The Narrative Cosmetics alcohol bloods dry to the touch shortly after application while retaining a wet, glossy appearance. This makes the bloods perfect for SFX applications where durability is required.
- The bloods won’t transfer or smudge and will keep their fresh appearance for ultra-realistic effects.
- Directions: Shake well. Apply with bottle, brush, sponge or fingers. Remove the fake blood with soap and water or makeup remover wipe.
- Caution: Do not ingest or use in the eye or mouth area. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Flammable, keep away from sources of ignition. Use in a well ventilated area. Keep away from children. Store in a cool, dry place. Test for staining before use.
- INGREDIENTS: AQUA, GLUCOSE, SD ALCOHOL 40-B, POLYVINYLPYRROLIDONE (PVP), HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, FD&C BLUE NO. 1, FD&C RED NO. 40, FD&C YELLOW NO. 5.
I absolutely love ❤️
I love this product, I wish it was sold in a much bigger bottles, would be great! The quality is amazing.
Alcohol Drying Blood
Narrative Cosmetics Alcohol Drying Blood can be used to simulate bloody injuries including scabs, dried blood clots, cuts, and wounds. The liquid blood dries to the touch shortly after application while retaining an ultra-realistic wet, glossy appearance. It's the perfect addition to your professional SFX makeup kit on and off the stage, in theatre, film, TV, and other performance arts, as well as costumes and cosplay for Halloween or conventions. Use the fake blood for your next zombie, monster, or vampire costume or for a gory slasher film, medical drama, war period piece, and more.
Available in three shades (Dark, Fresh, and Scab), Alcohol Drying Blood can create unbelievable SFX looks. The blood won't transfer or smudge and will keep its fresh appearance all day long––perfect for applications where durability is needed.
CAUTION: Do not ingest or use in the eye or mouth area. Do not use on broken or irritated skin. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Flammable, keep away from sources of ignition. Use in a well-ventilated area. Keep away from children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Easy To Use and Remove
Test for staining before use. Shake well before applying.
Apply using the bottle's dropper, brush, sponge, or fingers.
Pair with prosthetics, Scar Wax, Silicone Modeling Compound, or Scab Blood Paste for ultimate results.
Remove with soap and water or a makeup remover wipe.